Thursday, November 20, 2008

Huckleberry Hound, "Grim Pilgrim" and bonus Thanksgiving commercial

Here is yet another Thanksgiving-themed cartoon with the main character starring as a Pilgrim chasing after a prize turkey. This time it's Hanna-Barbera creation Huckleberry Hound in "Grim Pilgrim." Enjoy!



Frequent commentator LadyTink sent me a great commercial for Jennie-O turkey, the same company that created the turkey-in-a-dryer commerical in one of my previous posts. It was an amazing coincidence that she brought this to my attention when she did, as I had just seen this commercial for the first time two days before. Thanks Tink!

1 comment:

Ladytink_534 said...

Love Huckleberry Hound. Lol, "A perky turkey lurkey lurking nearby." You're welcome! I love that commercial I laughed so hard I almost cried the first time I saw it.