Friday, September 24, 2010

ABC TV Fall Preview 1980

Hey look, it's me! Yes, I'm almost back from my self-imposed exile, and while I believe the break was necessary and worthwhile, I've really missed writing and can't wait to be back full time. Of course, I (and you) won't have to wait long. For next Friday, October 1st begins---the Countdown to Halloween!  Hard to believe, but the start is just one week from today!  I have some great stuff waiting in the wings, and I've refurbished my archived Halloween posts for your perusal--you can check those out now.  So I wanted to come back and remind you that I'm still here and will be here in full force in just one week's time.

To tide you over until then, I do have a cool thing for you today.  As you probably know, this week was the start of the new TV season, so in honor of that, I have a fall TV preview--for ABC for the year 1980.  Hey, you didn't think I'd preview new TV, did you?  Enjoy!  And be back next Friday for the blog's grand re-opening!




2 comments:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Looking forward to having you back for the Halloween Countdown. I CANNOT believe October starts next weekend...eegads where did September go? And eegads...where did the last 2 decades go for that matter...1980! I was a but a youngster then. {sigh}

Phillyradiogeek said...

Three decades, for that matter. Eegads indeed!

Thanks!