Friday, January 18, 2013

List O' Links for Friday, January 18, 2013


It's not just any Friday, but the Friday before a nice three-day weekend! If you have Monday off (or even if you don't), enjoy it. Until then, here are a few fun links to while away the time.

Remember that time Mr. Rogers visited the set of the Incredible Hulk TV show? I did in a previous post back in 2008, but Christopher Mills takes a recent look at the hallowed event this week.

Longtime readers know that I'm one of the biggest lovers of McDonald's food you'll find, but even I don't touch the McRib sandwich. Here are several good reasons why.

My kids are starting to explore the Star Wars universe in earnest for the first time this year, and in introducing them to it, I've had a renewed interest as well. Here's a useful list if you want to get into the Star Wars universe as presented in the many books written about it.

What is this, some kind of ancient archaeological discovery? Nope--it's my family's first ever VCR from 1981!

Finally, a sober link, but one that is worth reading in keeping with the theme of the upcoming Martin Luther King Jr. holiday.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I watched Mad Max and Debbie Does Dallas on that same model.

Phillyradiogeek said...

Anon (Chris?): THAT's a mash-up I want to see!