Thursday, September 5, 2019

Maple Creme Oreos Video Review



Today is an exciting day for the blog. For the first time, I present my first ever blog video! With the help of my kids, we review the newly released Maple Creme Oreos, issued by Nabisco as a limited edition release for Fall 2019.

What did we think? Find out below!





Please forgive the amateur quality of the video, because I am indeed an amateur! No editing, no special camera or video, I just hit "record" on the laptop camera and hoped for the best. All in all, I think it worked out OK!

Thanks!

6 comments:

Bob Johns said...

Great video I love how you are all thinking after the first bite 😁 also I subbed to your channel.

Phillyradiogeek said...

Thanks Bob, I appreciate it!

Tom said...

I'm a fan of maple flavoring, but it doesn't always work. For example, I picked up some Maple Cheerios a couple weeks ago. While they were tolerable, I wouldn't buy them again. On the other hand, I greatly enjoyed the Cinnamon Oat Crunch (Oat Crunch Cinnamon?) Cheerios.

Hey, maybe you could turn this into a series of trying Fall flavored foods for The Countdown to Halloween. I'd watch!

Phillyradiogeek said...

Thanks Tom! I LOVE Maple Cheerios! Sorry they didn't work out for you.

I definitely want to do more videos. I don't know if they'll all revolve around taste testing, but I'm sure I'll do at least a couple more about that. I'd like to find the Mountain Dew VooDew, but my search has proven fruitless.

Please stay tuned, more fun is on the way!

Lisa said...

Oh, I'm all about maple goodies! I'll have to track them down!

Caffeinated Joe said...

That was fun! Too bad about the cookies. I would try them still. Love maple! Hope for more videos. Lots of Halloween goodies for your guinea pigs... I mean, kids!