Monday, January 25, 2021

Celebrate Valentine's Day the Teen Titans GO! Way


Welcome back! I hope everyone had a great holiday season! Sorry for the long delay, but I've been very busy getting back into the swing of things in the new year. I only have a quick minute to jump in and move into a different holiday coming our way, Valentine's Day.

A time for love, romance, flowers, and candy. And superheroes.

Yes, superheroes!

Today I present a collection of clips from one of my favorites TV shows of the last few years, Teen Titans GO! Although deemed a "kids show," it really is for anyone who loves great comedy, and Teen Titans GO! is exactly that. In these clips, you will see a sampling of the hilariously failed romance attempts among the titular Titans. It's enough to make Charlie Brown feel lucky in love.

Enjoy!


No comments: