Me and You and a Blog Named Boo
A Tourist Trap On The Information Superhighway
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Happy Birthday Megan!
If my readers will forgive me making another personal post (like my Valentine's Day entry), I'd like to wish a Happy 5th Birthday to my beautiful daughter Megan. Hi honey, Happy Birthday! Mommy and Daddy love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday's (Very) Overlooked TV: No Man's Valley (1981)
This week's Tuesday's Overlooked is about as overlooked as you can get. I didn't know this program existed until today, and...
Interview: James Cross, Co-founder of Cross/Rogers, on Witch's Night Out and The Gift of Winter
Earlier this week I mentioned that the awesome holiday TV specials Witch's Night Out and The Gift of Winter are now available o...
So I Finally Read
Watchmen
As readers of this blog likely know, I am a staunch comic book fan. I loves me some Spidey, Superman, Batman, Hulk, and others. But I’m not ...
No comments:
Post a Comment