Tuesday, April 13, 2010

There's No Escaping Me!

That chilling title refers to the fact that I can be found in several places on the interwebs, most notably here, of course. But my online empire *chuckle* is ever-expanding.

Case in point: I am now on Facebook, under my real name of Brian Arnold. Click on the badge to the right and be my friend, OK? Trust me, I need all the friends I can get!

You can also follow me on Twitter under the handle Phillyradiogeek. You can follow me there by clicking on the right as well (that there's a handy side of the blog, that is).

Also try Formsping.me, where you can ask me a question.  Guess where you can find that link?

You can also check out my YouTube channel here. There's video of my beautiful children as well as over 300 of my favorite clips.

And, of course, you can follow me on Google Buzz.

*hmp* HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!  Sorry for that last one, I don't know what I was thinking there. *snort*

Just try to get rid of me!  Ya can't do it!

No comments: