Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Fever

Hello everyone.  Thanks to everyone for their well wishes and thoughts for me after the sudden death of my father.  It means a lot that people that are strangers can be so compassionate in my time of need.

Life does go on, as does this blog.  And I am back to the normal silliness as of now, and I mark my return with an obscure Easter special.  Easter Fever is one of several specials created by Canadian animation studio Nelvana in the late 70s/early 80s that featured unusual character design and story elements.  You'll see what I mean as you watch.  I've posted A Cosmic Christmas before, and mentioned several other specials, but I've never heard of this one at all, and came across it out of sheer dumb luck!  In fact, I still haven't seen all of this as I write this.  Please enjoy Nelvana's Studios Easter Fever.  Happy Easter!



No comments: