Thursday, November 18, 2010

On The Road with Charles Kuralt: Chandler Family Reunion, Thanksgiving 1978

Today is a special post here at the blog.  Instead of showing a cartoon or commercial, I have something much more poignant.

I've previously featured a segment of On The Road with Charles Kuralt and stated my love for his reporting there.  This is an even better example of his amazing work--and an example of an amazing family.  Please take a few moments to watch this closely and learn about the Chandler family of Prairie, Mississippi. First see their Thanksgiving reunion from 1978, followed by a recent update on the Chandlers. They're a very special family sharing a very special Thanksgiving.  I wish their blessings not only for my own family, but yours as well.  Enjoy!




If you like what you see here, please follow me on Facebook or Twitter (see links at right). I sometimes feature bonus material you won't necessarily see here. Thanks!

No comments: