Thursday, November 11, 2010

Goofy, "How to Play Football"

I hate to break it to you, but guess what?  Thanksgiving is exactly two weeks from today.  Where did the time go?  As crazy and busy a time as it is, let's admit it:  this is the best time of the year.  And this is also the best time of the year for the blog, as this is when I bring out the best holiday-related stuff I can find.  I'm starting my Thanksgiving programming officially Monday Nov. 15th.  But today and tomorrow, I have two fun precursors to that.

Football has long been a staple of Thanksgiving fun, but no one has more fun playing the game than Disney's Goofy--or better yet, an entire stadium full of Goofys!  Here he is (they are?) in the cartoon great "How to Play Football."  Enjoy!



Again, I want to stress the opinion survey that is available.  Please respond, as it only takes a minute, and I've only received a couple of responses so far.  It is along the right side of the blog under the heading "Help Make the Blog Better."  Thanks!

No comments: