Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I am a Terrible, Terrible Blogger

In case you haven't noticed, I haven't been blogging nearly as frequently as I was during the last few months of 2010.  I really regret this, as I love blogging, but it's been difficult for several reasons.  Things have been very hectic at both home and work, leaving little time for writing.

I'm afraid I won't be able to go back to the Monday through Friday schedule I was maintaining through Halloween and Christmas, not anytime soon anyway.  I do have several topics in mind, it's just a matter of actually sitting down and having time to write the articles without distraction.  Please bear with me and be patient, and I promise to have interesting and fun posts soon.  They just won't be every day.  Taking part in Todd Mason's Tuesday Forgotten Movie/TV show/music/what-have-you has helped me stay focused on the blog at least a little bit, and as I said, I have some good ideas to write about--I just have to make the time.

Thanks, and stay tuned!

1 comment:

Todd Mason said...

I participate in such "memes" precisely because they get me into a regular writing groove...you know you have my sympathies. Looking forward to your next posts, including your next Overlooked!