Hard to believe that there is only one week left until Halloween. I feel like we just got started! Let's make this last week a great one. And make sure to catch all the other great participants in the Countdown to Halloween.
Today I feature the most famous ghost of all, Casper. Here, he finally gets humanity to accept him after an act of herosim in "Ghost of the Town" (the title of the cartoon given in the screen capture is incorrect). Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Popular Posts
-
With us getting so close to the big night, you may be planning your Halloween party right now. What will you do for music? Here are a few ...
-
Welcome to Week 3 of the Countdown to Halloween . We're waist-deep in spookiness! Believe it or not, so are the two protagonists of to...
-
BOO! Welcome, one and all, to the 2026 Countdown to Halloween ! As I do every October 1st, I rise from the grave to present to you, the livi...

2 comments:
Cool! Saving to watch later. Casper was always an after school favorite!
Enjoy!
Post a Comment