Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!

Hello gang! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season, and I wish you all a happy and safe new year. Today was my first day back at work since the morning of Christmas Eve, and with a snow storm hitting the area tonight as I write this, it's a bit of a rough adjustment getting back into the swing of things. Of course, it's always an adjustment getting back into a normal routine after the holidays.

You spend six weeks in this holiday zone, where everything you do is based around it, things come to a head on Christmas Day (if that's your main holiday, of course), you get a last shot of holiday cheer with New Year's Day, then on January 2nd, it seems as if you're forced back into reality as if the holidays never happened. It's always a weird feeling.

OK, I'll stop ranting.

While I haven't made official new year's resolutions, I do want to get back into a regular blogging schedule. If I can write three blog posts a week, I'll be happy. More would be even better, and if you have suggestions for how the blog can be improved, please feel free to leave a comment, email me at phillyradiogeek@gmail.com, or take the survey along the right of the blog.

Until my next post, let me again wish you a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Happy 2014 to you, too!