Monday, September 14, 2015

We Are Having Technical Difficulties, Please Stand By


Hello, is this thing on?

Hey all! In case you haven't noticed, I haven't been around here much this year. I really apologize for that, but I'm afraid as I get older, blog time is sacrificed for, you know, life. It's not that I don't want to blog, I simply can't. But just when I think I'm about to call it quits, I change my mind.

Therefore, I'll still blog when I can, but it may be only a couple of times a month. I hope you keep me in your reading list even with that low output, but I really do appreciate it.

One thing is certain: starting Thursday, October 1st, I will definitely be taking part in this year's Countdown to Halloween again! It's my favorite time of year to blog, so even if this blog lays dormant the other eleven months of the year, I'll be here for Halloween. I'm still gathering material for this year's event, so please stay around for that.

Otherwise, please be patient with me, and don't be put off if my most recent post is six weeks ago. A fresh article will come along, I promise.

Feel free to follow me at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr. There's always good stuff there to tide you over until I'm back here.

Thanks!

No comments: