Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Halloween Episodes of Happy Days


Due to circumstances beyond my control, I was unable to post an article for the Countdown to Halloween yesterday. To make up for it, today I offer not one, but TWO TV episodes of Halloween goodness.

They are both from one of my favorite series, Happy Days. In the first episode, "Haunted," Ralph throws a Halloween party in an old house rumored to be, well, haunted. Will Richie get over his fear to attend his friend's monster mash?

In the second episode, "The Evil Eyes," a witch (of sorts) puts a curse on diner owner Al, or more specifically his right arm, to do her evil bidding. You know, the classic story. "Yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah."

Enjoy!


2 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

No need to apologize, you help with the fun all the time. And hey - Happy Days & Halloween! What's not to like?

Bob Johns said...

Yes I will be adding these to my watch list thanks!