Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein Bloopers


We are now in double-digit dates in October. Normally I would say today is the day to get serious about celebrating Halloween--but not this year.

This year, we're going to get funny about it, as we enjoy these hilarious bloopers from the making of one of my favorite monster movies, Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein. It's the most perfect blend of comedy greats and movie monsters ever created, and I love these looks from behind the scenes.

Enjoy!


2 comments:

Tom said...

That's a really cool film. I love Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein, but I've never seen the bloopers before. She's probably seen it before, but I shared it with Chris Costello (Lou's daughter) on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/chris.costello.1276 METV is showing A&C Meet Frankenstein on October 20th on Svengoolie.

Phillyradiogeek said...

Thanks Tom! Svengoolie is the best enjoy to enjoy this flick!