Monday, November 30, 2020

An Hour of Vintage Christmas Commercials from the 70s, 80s, and 90s

 



Hello everyone, and welcome to the holiday season at Me and You and a Blog Named Boo! I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving. We are now officially into the holidays, and they couldn't have come soon enough. This is an opportunity to cap off a terrible year by embracing the spirit of the season, so let's go all in and put this year behind us!

I start the season off as I usually start any holiday season, by showcasing fun commercials from years past. Normally I post individual commercials, but this time I've let YouTube user Retro Commercials 1990s do the work for me. This user has put together a full hour's worth of classic Christmas commercials. Feel free to put these on while you decorate your home or enjoy your Thanksgiving leftovers.

Enjoy! And stay tuned for holiday fun all month long!

1 comment:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Have had this one saved from last year and finally watched. So much nostalgia. Thanks for sharing. Was a very cozy hour.