Monday, November 27, 2023

Welcome to the 2023 Countdown to Christmas!

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving! Welcome to the 2023 Countdown to Christmas!

Despite my participation in, and love for, the Countdown to Halloween, Christmas is in fact my favorite holiday. It's my favorite anything! And I love to share holiday joy with all of you via this blog. This year, I have a lot of great stuff to show you. Please stay tuned all December long, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, for delightful holiday joy.

But that's not all. On some of my social media pages, I'm presenting Brian's Musical Advent Calendar, in which I'll post a holiday song every day starting today and through at least Christmas Day, perhaps even after. The Calendar will be available on my Facebook, X/Twitter, Tumblr, Threads, and Bluesky accounts. Please check it out!

Once again, Happy Holidays, and stay tuned!


1 comment:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Great idea! Can't wait to see what you have for each day. Hope you have a wonderful season ahead.