Saturday, December 15, 2007

He-Man and She-Ra Christmas Special


Here is an item that I'm especially psyched to present. Not because it's a particularly great special in itself (I haven't seen it in years), but because it's a part of one of my favorite TV programs growing up: He-Man and the Masters of the Universe!

Like most Generation X males, I clamored for every item of this awesome Mattel Toys franchise. The TV show was required viewing for everyone I knew. The line was so popular Mattel created a female spin-off: She-Ra, He-Man's twin sister (it's a long story). After she earned her own program, characters from both shows united for this Christmas special (which may only have aired for one Christmas season). Here it is in five parts, so kick off your shoes, sit back, and enjoy the ride!

"I HAVE THE POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

No comments: