Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Amazing Adventures of Little Batman

Since October 2010, I've been enjoying the Batman TV series from the 60s on digital cable network The Hub. It's one of my alltime favorite TV shows, (possibly no. 1!), and because it isn't available on DVD, I have to enjoy it where I can find it. One enterprising person, however, created his own Batman show.

With children.

It's been around for three years or so, but I learned of its existence only recently. Enjoy The Amazing Adventures of Little Batman!




4 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

I too loved the original Batman TV show....and this one with kids is new to me too! Thanks for sharing, that is a lot of fun!

Cheers!

Phillyradiogeek said...

You never know what I'll feature. Thanks for reading!

Todd Mason said...

Hey, Seth Rogen decided to do the same thing with THE GREEN HORNET, only with him rather than kids...

Phillyradiogeek said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!