Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Happy Days, "The First Thanksgiving"


Hello everyone! I'm sure you're busy wrapping things up before the holiday weekend, so I'll get right to it!

Today's offering is a well-remembered Thanksgiving episode of Happy Days, as the cast recreates the first Thanksgiving in full pilgrim regalia. This episode is a lot of fun, despite how silly it is--and probably because of it! I haven't seen this since I was a kid, so I'm thankful to share it with you now.



Happy Thanksgiving!

But wait--what's this?



REJOICE! The holiday season is officially upon us! My favorite time of the year by far! Please stay tuned the rest of the year, as we're gonna have more holiday fun than you can shake a candy cane at.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


2 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

This is a fun, silly episode of the show. I have in on my DVR right now to watch. Hope you have an awesome Holiday Season ahead!!!

Phillyradiogeek said...

I'm ready for the holidays! My spirit has been increasing since Veterans Day weekend and now I'll all set. Bring on Christmas!

Happy Thanksgiving Joe!