Monday, November 6, 2017

Tooth Brushing and It's Dental Flossophy, Charlie Brown

I've had both my semiannual dental cleaning and oral surgery within the past couple of weeks, and I go back to my dentist this weekend for more work. Needless to say, my teeth have been on my mind a lot lately. Your teeth will be on your mind too after you see today's findings.

Here are two educational short films for children's dental health produced by the same people that created the Peanuts TV specials. In the first, Charlie Brown learns how to properly brush his teeth, and then he learns to floss in the second. Snoopy provides hilarity along the way, as he usually does.

As a huge Peanuts fan, I love finding Peanuts-related material I didn't know about, and these films certainly fit the bill.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Bob Johns said...

Nothing worse than teeth pain!

Phillyradiogeek said...

I was fortunate in that I experienced little to no discomfort. I just had a couple of growths removed from my gum and tongue. Too much information, I know :)