Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Halloween TV Commercials 2019 Edition



Welcome to Day 2 of the 2019 Countdown to Halloween. Today I present one of my favorite articles to post, Halloween TV commercials. I have a great collection this year, so let's get to it!

Seeing a horror movie at the theater with your significant other can be a surprisingly romantic experience, as this Reese's Cup commercial attests.





Next, a surprisingly cost-conscious Frankenstein monster is overjoyed about the bargains he got on Nestle chocolate. Not only does he benefit, so do his trick-or-treaters!




This quick one for Kit-Kats simply show how much everyone loves them. Count me in on that group!




This next one, also for Kit-Kats, debuted just last year. A haphazardly carved jack o' lantern demonstrates his understanding of his situation with his carver by offering her some Kit-Kats. That jack is a trooper!





I have to admit, this next one for Taco Bell from 1997 is kinda gross, but hey, that's part of Halloween!




This next one for Pillsbury Halloween-shaped Cookies will cleanse the pallet with its sweetness. If you bake them, however, don't leave them in the oven for too long or they'll burn quickly. I know from personal experience!





Finally, this last one is brand new this year! As you probably know, IHOP is having a promotion for the upcoming Addams Family movie with a special menu. Here is IHOP's commercial to tell you all about it!





I have so much fun creating these articles, I may do another one later this month. Keep an eye out--ew, that reminds me of the Taco Bell commercial!

Thanks!

5 comments:

Lady M said...

I heard about the Adams Family menu in the car yesterday. It is enough to make me try a meal at IHOP. I have not eaten there in years but it was a favorite in my younger days -before I was "woke" about my diet!

Phillyradiogeek said...

I'd love to try the menu, Lady M--as my diet is very much asleep! :)

Bob Johns said...

Love it! Digging the Taco Bell add! I have not heard one good thing about the Addams Family food from Ihop so I'm not jumping out to try it lol.

Caffeinated Joe said...

Good fun! The hair on that Frankenstein is something, though. Scariest part. And the voice in the Taco Bell ad, at the end. Could that dude sound more ironic-sounding? LOL Please do more, these are fun!

Phillyradiogeek said...

Thanks Bob and Joe! I'll have another round-up of commercials later this month.