Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween 2019!




And that's a wrap on the 2019 Countdown to Halloween! I thank every one of you for reading and supporting the blog all month long. I appreciate your comments, tweets, and shares so much! It's been a genuine pleasure to do this, and I already look forward to next year!

I hope your Halloween season has been a great one. Mine certainly has. Highlights include:

--writing the blog, of course!
--featuring my kids in the Mountain Dew VooDew video
--taking my kids to our local pumpkin patch on Columbus Day, where we picked our pumpkins, rode a hayride, walked through a corn maze, and bought apple cider
--creating my mood table
--watching cool Halloween movies and TV specials
--digging some groovy Halloween music
--sharing my season with you!

And with my pumpkin from the pumpkin patch, I made this!



Don't be sad that the season is ending--be glad it happened! It's all good, really. We have great times ahead, Halloween or not.

I'll leave the Halloween theme on the blog for a couple more days, but then Monday I wipe the slate clean and look ahead with enthusiasm. Today I'll leave some last-minute treats to close out the season.

Thank you once again for your support.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!





5 comments:

Tom said...

And thanks for sharing your Halloween with us. Two things in this post that bring back Halloween from childhood to me: that image from Movie Monsters by Alan Ormsby and the theme from Halloween the movie. Thanks and Happy Halloween!

Caffeinated Joe said...

Thanks for sharing and posting! And hope you enjoy the big day! Happy Halloween to you & yours!

Phillyradiogeek said...

Happy Halloween Tom and Joe! Thanks for your support!

Lady M said...

Thanks for blogging and sharing this Halloween. I can't help but feel a little sad that it is over.

Phillyradiogeek said...

Thanks Lady M, and Happy Belated Halloween! It's gonna be OK.