Thursday, September 17, 2020

The 2020 Countdown to Halloween is Almost Here!

 


Hello everyone! After a long hiatus, I'm back! Well, almost back. I'm just stopping by to remind you that the blog exists and that, exactly two weeks from today, I will once again present the Countdown to Halloween!

I'm sorry to have been away so long, but as everything this year, life has been very crazy. My mother-in-law passed away this summer, which was a devastating loss to our family, and we have been very busy getting back to school. But there was no way I could let a Halloween season go by without the Countdown being a major part of it.

I don't know how often I'll be posting this year, but I will definitely post more than once every week with something creepy, kooky, mysterious, and spooky. No matter how often I post, the Countdown will be altogether ooky!

*snap snap*

Please remember to be back Thursday, October 1st for the kickoff. See you then!


6 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

So sorry for your family's loss. Hope you can post, and hope the Halloween season is fun and slow!

Jamie Ghione said...

Looking forward to your posts!

Jamie Ghione said...

And sorry for what you have been going through. It's been a tough time for everyone.

Bob Johns said...

Sorry to hear about your loss and yeah what a crazy year! Cheers to a 2020 Halloween Countdown that we all need!

Tom said...

Sorry for your loss.

Glad to see you back for the Countdown. I'm so not prepared for this year's countdown. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post. Garage and estate sales have been down, so not a lot of new product to showcase this year. I may have to resort to a Best of.

Phillyradiogeek said...

Thank you everyone! I very much appreciate your kind words. We may have to work harder to make this a great Halloween, but it's worth it!