Monday, November 21, 2022

The Incredible Hulk, "Homecoming," Thanksgiving Episode

 



Hello again! With Thanksgiving week upon us, I thought it appropriate to post a couple of holiday items before the big day. Here is one of two of them: a Thanksgiving episode of--The Incredible Hulk?

You betcha! In this episode, entitled "Homecoming," David Banner returns to his childhood home to reunite with his estranged family: his sister, also a scientist like David, and his father, a farmer. Previously hurt feelings arise among them, but they must work together against a greedy land developer who wants to take away the family's farmland. Throw the Hulk into the mix, and you have a recipe for action!

Enjoy! A word of warning though: this Dailymotion upload plays in a reverse image of the actual episode, which doesn't matter much for the action, but any and all onscreen text will appear backwards. Please don't let it ruin your enjoyment of the episode.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Tom said...

Man, I don't remember this one and I was an avid watcher. I will definitely check this one out.

Phillyradiogeek said...

It's one of my favorite episodes! I don't remember it from watching as a kid, but I saw it in syndication during the early 90s on cable. The villain stuff is by-the numbers, but the familial stuff is enjoyable. It brings some emotional depth to the series.