Monday, November 28, 2022

Welcome to the 2022 Countdown to Christmas!

 



Ho ho ho! Welcome one and all to the Countdown to Christmas at Me and You and a Blog Named Boo!

I hope everyone had a happy and stuffed Thanksgiving. With Turkey Day behind us, we can dive head first into the Christmas pool. Just as with the Countdown to Halloween, I hope to have plenty of holiday happenings for you to enjoy all season long.

This Countdown is not a multiblog event as for Halloween; this is just me doing my Christmas blogging thing. Of course, if anyone knows of a similar multiblog event for Christmas, by all means let me know and I'd be happy to contribute!

Today is just an introductory post to alert the masses; I'll start blogging more hearty stuff later this week. For today, please enjoy these short samplings of Christmas goodness.

Happy Holidays! Stay tuned now through New Year's Day--and beyond? Who knows!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Great bunch of videos to kick things off. Here's to a great holiday season ahead, for us all!

Phillyradiogeek said...

Thanks Joe! Let's all do the Carlton dance to usher in the season. Happy Holidays!