Monday, November 7, 2022

Saturday Night Live Cast Auditions

 


Welcome back! I hope you all had a great Halloween season; I certainly did! With that and the Countdown behind us, let's move on to other fun stuff.

This summer I read a fascinating book called Live From New York: An Uncensored History of Saturday Night Live. The book is an oral history of the legendary TV series told by the many people who have been a part of it both on and off camera. I highly recommend it if you're a fan of classic TV and comedy.

Reading the book inspired me to do a bit of a dive into classic SNL online, and I found this great collection of onscreen auditions from some of the most popular cast members of the show. It's over a half hour long, so you're sure to see at least a couple of your favorite performers.

Enjoy!

No comments: