Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween 2022!

 



Welcome back for the final scare of the 2022 Countdown to Halloween!

This has really been a great, fun season. We saw The Munsters, The Sanderson Sisters, Michael Myers (for the last time?), the return of McDonald's Halloween Happy Pails, a new Halloween Whopper, Chucky Season 2, a better Great Pumpkin soundtrack, and even a last-minute issue of Ghostbusters spoons (thank you Sonic!). I know there's other great stuff I'm leaving out, but I can't fit it all in one post. Let's just say we've had a jam-packed season.

But don't let the fun end today. November 1st is All Hallow's Day, and November 2nd is All Souls' Day/Day of the Dead, so I consider those days the afterparty of Halloween--take advantage!

I can't thank you enough for stopping by and sharing in my goofiness. I never know if the stuff I find entertaining will be found that way by others, but thanks to your clicks and comments, I see that you love it too. Thank you again!

Thanks also again to Naila Moon and Dex for their hard work in keeping the Countdown going. Let's do it again next year.

And with that, I close out the Countdown by saying--

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



Please stay tuned in November!






1 comment:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Thanks for the fun posts and the trick or treat bag today! Happy Halloween to you, too!