They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I hope so. Enjoy!
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Random Images of Awesomeness
I had such high hopes for blogging this week, but once again, life got in the way, so today I'm just going to post various images I've collected off of the 'Net that I think are cool, funny, or just eye-catching.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I hope so. Enjoy!
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I hope so. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Popular Posts
-
This Friday's long-form program is the 1980 TV-movie Doctor Franken . In Doctor Franken (aka The Franken Project ), the titular physi...
-
We're back for another haunt in the Countdown. Nest up: this year's batch of Halloween TV commercials! Well, they're not all H...
-
This past month, I've twice mentioned programs I saw as a young boy on Channel 48 in Philadelphia during the late 70s/early 80s. Most ...










6 comments:
geniales imagenes
nice
great
nice
nyc
gud
Post a Comment