Sunday, October 31, 2021

Happy Halloween 2021!

 


And that's a wrap!

So ends yet another spooky stroll to October 31st. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for spending your month with me at the Countdown to Halloween. I'm afraid I wasn't as prolific as in years past, but it's been that kind of a year. Life is very different than when I started this blog (exactly 14 years ago today as I write this), and time is scarce. What time I did spare for the blog, however, I gave my all.

Be safe, have fun, and most of all, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!





 
But still to come...


4 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Goes by too fast, as always. Happy Halloween Brian, and thanks for all the fun!

Phillyradiogeek said...

Happy Halloween Joe! We'll do it again next year!

Tom said...

Happy Halloween, Philly. Had blast doing the Countdown with you. Here's to next year!

Phillyradiogeek said...

Indeed Tom! Happy Halloween!