Monday, November 29, 2021

Welcome to the Countdown to Christmas!

 


Happy Holidays! Welcome to the inaugural Countdown to Christmas at Me and You and a Blog Named Boo!

Of course, I've always posted Christmas content from the blog's inception--it's one of my main reasons for blogging! But I thought, why not simply call it what it is, a Countdown to Christmas! It works for Halloween!

There is no multi-site Christmas countdown that I'm aware of (if so, please let me know!), so I'm flying solo here. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and are ready to move on to the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.

To kick things off, I'd like to feature videos of some classic Christmas songs with new animation created by the music companies. There have been several of these the past couple of years, and they're a great way to put a fresh coat of paint on these songs which, while wonderful, do get stale thanks to overplay on radio stations and streaming services.

Enjoy! And welcome once again to the Countdown to Christmas!

2 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Good tunes to kick things off. Have a great Christmastime!

Phillyradiogeek said...

You too Joe!