Thursday, June 23, 2022

Batman Returns: Dark Side of the Knight Featurette

 


Here we are--my final post in tribute to the 30th anniversary of Batman Begins!

We'll start off with a short interview Tim Burton did on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno promoting the film. Note how awkward Burton seems to feel during the interview; you can tell it's not his thing!



And today's main feature, a short "making of" film titled "Shadows of the Bat: Dark Side of the Knight." I assume this is a special feature made for a home video release.



And...that's it!

Thank you very much for joining me in this three-week salute to a huge '90s era film! It's hard to believe it's been three decades since its release. I hope you enjoyed it. Please comment below or on any of my articles.

Thanks! Have a great weekend!



No comments: