Thursday, October 11, 2012
Regular Show: Terror Tales of the Park 2011 Halloween Special
Since this past winter, I've become a big fan of Regular Show on Cartoon Network. As a fan of both the show and Halloween, I'm looking forward to this year's Halloween special airing next Monday at 8pm (check local listings for channel number on your cable or satellite system).
In anticipation of this year's special, I present last year's special, containing three separate stories in one. Enjoy! Hmm hmm!
Regular Show - 3x04 - Terror tales of the park... by Snak32012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Popular Posts
-
BOO! Welcome, one and all, to the 2026 Countdown to Halloween ! As I do every October 1st, I rise from the grave to present to you, the livi...
-
This past month, I've twice mentioned programs I saw as a young boy on Channel 48 in Philadelphia during the late 70s/early 80s. Most ...
-
Hello again, and welcome back for the first full-fledged post of my 2026 Countdown to Halloween. As it's a Friday, I usually present a...

No comments:
Post a Comment